Monday 14 June 2010

First Week!


So, I've spent my first week back to London being extremely busy with my internship and just getting settled in London. For as much as I've been busy, I've had quite a lot of time to explore as well. I've been to the Museum of London, the British Museum, several pubs, a few lovely vegan restaurants, and shopping up & down Oxford St. Ever since I've been back in London I just feel at so at home. Today I went to see the play, 'All My Sons', near Piccadilly Circus and it was just wonderful to see that part of the city again. The play was pretty good, but I think just seeing all of the lights and the fountain in that area were what really made me happy. I hope to have some better posts coming in the future, but since the first week was so insane, I think that this will suffice for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment