Saturday 19 June 2010

Mmmm...Whole Foods & Wahaca


So, the past few days have been defined by food! Last night, Heidi & I went to a Mexican restaurant called Wahaca and I got a yummy hibiscus mojito and summer vegetable burrito. Here are the photos:






Yummy vegan rice pudding - how amazing! One of the many gifts from Whole Foods!







So, to the left here is an entire case of vegan desserts at Whole Foods - heaven! I had a piece of raw chocolate cake, which was more of a cheesecake/cream pie texture. I think that may have added to the deliciousness!








This is apparently 'wet' garlic. I don't know what makes it wet or anything, but it looks interesting!












So, these next photos are just some food cases in the refrigerated section at Whole Foods - they are all vegetarian/vegan. I think this one is mostly tofu/meat substitute things.













I'm pretty sure that this is more of the tofu/soya/meat substitutes!















Here's the vegan milks and cheeses. There are so many varieties that I haven't tried and need to! I just can't really be bothered to cook while I'm here unless I'm volunteering for work.













And here's one of my favorites - vegan yoghurts! The brand in the green packaging was particularly tasty!














And here's a photo of Hyde Park in the Kensington Garden/Round Pond area. Heidi & I were watching the swans.They were so, so cute!

Then, I just had to throw this one in there - look at the girl in the floral dress. This was on Oxford St. on the way back from Hyde Park. This doesn't really exactly fit the theme of my blog, but really - her bra is totally hanging out. I just wonder whether she knew or didn't care, or what. I just found it rather unusual...


No comments:

Post a Comment